In 2011 Dr. Ran Goshen co-founded Eliaso. Eliaso was founded to prove that cancer patients seek professional partnering to facilitate collaborative decision making. The primary goal was to improve cancer patients’ journey beyond the boundaries of the healthcare system and potentially improve outcomes. Eliaso enrolled tens of patients who shared cancer diagnosis, a willingness to remain in the driver’s seat, and the means to pay out-of-pocket for its services.
• Dr. Goshen led the life sciences investment arm with Israel Seed Partners.
• Chief Medical Officer at dbMotion and Medial Early Sign.
• CEO in GI View.
• Ran completed his medical studies at the Hadassah Medical School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
• He earned his board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Hadassah Mount Scopus Hospital and was later certified as a Gynecologic Oncologist at the University of Toronto.
• Ran wrote his Ph.D. thesis on a model of cell-cell interaction within the Department of Biological Chemistry at the Hebrew University.